advertlets

Makes you think doesn’t it?

Don’t talk about me when you don’t know me. The most frustrating thing to hear is when people make remarks about you when they hardly know you. When someone makes a remark about someone that they don’t know, they are merely making assumptions. They assume that this person is as such. The conclusion is mostly based on the things they have heard or read somewhere. Remarks or comments as such hold no credibility. The same applies for those who deny God. When someone argues that God does not exist, it is merely an assumption of a God they never knew. These are the same people who are provoked when people make assumptions about them.

My friend asked me why are you so into arguing the existence of God. Well won’t you be upset if someone tells you if your father doesn’t exist? I will be very upset if someone tells me that my father is not real. It will be a statement that undermines my being. My friend replied I won’t deny your father’s existence because you are here.

Well that’s exactly my argument. How can you deny God’s existence when we are here? You rather believe in the assumptions that your ‘father’ was a monkey than you were created by the hands of God? Which is easier to believe - that the universe came into form by a case of accident or that it has been crafted by a greater intellectual being? As far as I know, science should explain things to be more rational and not to complicate rationality itself. Throughout history, people have manipulated us in the name of so called science only to spread their own religious belief that there is no god. To believe that there is no god is just another religion not science. Science must be based on proven facts.

If you are out there and believe that there is no god, you are just as religious as us who believe that there is One. The difference is that should we be wrong, then we have nothing to lose but if you are wrong, then you have everything to lose. Makes you think doesn’t it?

By Kater B

1 comment:

subrayoga said...

I like your term, "...., science should explain things to be more rational and not to complicate rationality itself." & "To believe that there is no god is just another religion not science."

My believe is based on Hinduism and therefore I am a Hindu. In my opinion , "Religion" is what you "believe" in. "Culture" is the path/practical approach taken to move to your beliefs. "Culture" can change but "religion" will not. Science is just an explanation of how things happen. Science cannot deny religion.

Just my humble thoughts.
Subra

nuffnang